Walnut, Brie & Cranberry Croissants
- 350 g can croissant dough
- 50 g cranberry sauce
- 100 g California Walnuts chopped
- 100 g Brie sliced
- 1 medium egg beaten
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6. Line a large baking tray with baking parchment.
- Open the croissant dough can according to the pack instructions and cut along the perforated lines to make 6 triangles.
- Spread each triangle with cranberry sauce. Sprinkle 75g walnuts over the dough. Place the Brie at the short edge of the dough and roll to the opposite corner to form a croissant shape, transfer to the baking tray.
- Brush with egg and sprinkle over the reserved walnuts. Bake for 15-18 minutes until golden. Serve warm.